Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]
Warrior Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThunderClan

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ThunderClan Empty ThunderClan

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Roleplay your warrior cat in ThunderClan. Remember to read the Roleplay rules before posting!
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Ivyshade, Poppyflight, Nari, Spoonface
Your Clan:: RiverClan, ShadowClan, BloodClan, MeepClan

https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Empty Re: ThunderClan

Post by Sweetfeather Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Briarsong huffed out a sigh. The Thunderclan camp was dead. Every cat was lazing around in the sunshine. The energetic she-cat found the practice of napping to be incredibly boring. Stretching out her long, spotted legs she began looking around for a clanmate to have some fun with, maybe a little hunting or something. Frustrated, she shook out her calico fur. No cat seemed to have any energy to do anything around here. For a moment, she considered heading to the medicine den, where there were undoubtedly herbs to sort, but decided against it. The medicine den made her sneeze. Sighing, she sat down in the middle of camp and waited for some cat, any cat, to look like they might want to do something with her.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Briarsong; Darkheart; Owleyes; Moonpath
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Shadowclan; Windclan; Skyclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:47 am

Sootfeather breathed in as the familiar scent of her clanmates washed over her. She quickened her pace until she was running. The maple trees melted into a big blur as she sprinted past them. The thorn barrier whispered softly behind her as she burst into camp. It was silent accept for the dead leaves that rustled overhead. The she-cat's muscles rippled beneath her pelt as she padded past the nursery. There, she sat down and gave her chest fur a few licks. She looked up. Sootfeather's bright green eyes scanned the Thunderclan camp for movement. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Briarsong circling restlessly.Maybe I'll go talk to her,Sootfeather thought. Briarsong wasn't her favorite cat in the world but she had to talk to someone. Trying to be friendly, Sootfeather trotted up to the calico she-cat. "Hey, Briarsong," she called. "What's up?"
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:06 am

Briarsong pricked her ears and turned, spotting Sootfeather racing into camp. She twitched her whiskers in amusement. "Gee, Sootfeather, you were moving pretty fast there. In a hurry to be somewhere?" She wrinkled her nose playfully, only teasing the green-eyed she-cat. She stretched out her back. "Personally, I envy you for being out of camp all morning. I got assigned to clean out the nursery, and by the time I was done, every cat decided to take a nap." They didn't have many apprentices, the ones they did have spent the morning working on the elders den. She glanced at the fresh-kill pile. It was empty, the morning hunting had been eaten already, probably taken to the elders as an apology for kicking the out of their nests for the morning. "Have you been hunting yet?" She asked Sootfeather, hoping she hadnt .
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:28 am

Sootfeather felt a prick of annoyance at Briarsong's comment on her running into camp, but she shook it away. If she wanted someone to hunt with she had to be friendly. Sootfeather searched the spotted she-cat's eyes to see if she had been kidding or not, but they were blank. Briarsong seemed to be taken aback that it was taking Sootfeather so long to answer. Do I really want to go hunting with her?,she asked herself. She would rather go hunting with Stormfeather, but the she-cat was napping and probably didn't want Sootfeather to wake her. "No I haven't," she said slowly, watching Briarsong's eyes become hopeful. "Would you like to come with me?"
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:50 am

Briarsong nodded, excited to finally have some cat to spend time with. She didnt really care that Sootfeather didnt like her much, she already knew that, she just wanted some company on her hunt. "Great!" She said, her ears pricked excitedly. She started for the forest, thinking about where they shoul go. "Morning hunting patrol went towards the river, so there probably isnt much there nright now. We could try more towards the Thunderpath, or maybe the Owl Tree?" She glanced back for Sootfeather as she ducked out of camp, but wouldnt have been able to see her anyway. Purring happily once on the other side, she looked behind her, waiting for Sootfeather patiently.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 am

The sun streamed through the trees turning the grass a golden green. "The Thunderpath," Sootfeather replied, breaking into a run before she had even finished talking. The she-cat pounded over the forest floor, focusing on the rhythmic sound of her paws until she could hear nothing else. Was Briarsong following her? Should she slow down? The scent of the Thunderpath washed over her and she skidded to a halt. A monster rushed past making her jump. She turned and headed back into the forest, opening her mouth to scent for Briarsong, but the wind was blowing any trace of a scent away from her. Where is she?
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:51 am

Briarsong ran after Sootfeather, keeping pace with her a little bit behind her. She slowed down, catching the scent of a squirrel, but Sootfeather kept running. With a twitch of her tail, she trotted the direction Sootfeather had gone. "Hey, I just scented a squirrel," She called when she caught sight of the she-cat, but she kept going. She's gonna run right into the Thunderpath if she's not careful, Briarsong thought, a little mistified a cat would run so fast when hunting, right past all the prey. Spotting Sootfeather heading toward her, she relaxed. "I thought you were going to end up on the other side of the Thunderpath," She exclaimed, only half-joking. "I scented a squirrel back that way, and Sunpelt said there's a nest of mice around here somewhere. Those babies must be getting big by now." She twitched her whiskers, remembering how excited her usual hunting partner had been when he said that. The golden tom loved to hunt and knew more about the patterns of pery-life than any cat she had ever met. Turning to head back toward the squirrel scent, she glanced over Sootfeather, doing a quick visual check for injuries. Seeing none, she swished her tail with satisfaction and started back the way she had come.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 am

Seeing that Briarsong was okay, Sootfeather relaxed. "How about since you scented the squirrel you go catch it and I'll try to find that mouse nest?," She suggested. Without waiting for an answer, she headed in the direction of Four Trees, her mouth open. She had only walked five fox lengths when she picked up the scent of mouse. Instinctively, she dropped into a couch. The scent led her to a hole in a tree. She could hear tiny squeaking noises from inside. She knew she couldn't catch all of them by herself.I'll have to wait for Briarsong,she thought.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:24 am

Tracking the squirrel quickly, she moved quietly through the forest. Her squirrel, a plump one, sat in a clearing nibbling on acorns. She moved upwind and crept closer, gathering herself for the short leap. She landed perfectly, making the killing bite and thanking Starclan for her luck. It was a good kill, normally it took two cats to make a clean squirrel kill. Carrying it with her, she buried it where she last saw Sootfeather. Satisfied the squirrel would be safe, she trotted along the she-cats scent trail, noting the scent of mouse was intermingled. Spotting her up ahead, she slowed her pace and crept forward silently. She touched the tip of her tail on Sootfeather's back, her eyes on the hole the she-cat had found. The small squeaking noises from inside were a tell-tale sign of the nest inside.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Sootfeather felt a tail tip on her back and saw Briarsong beside her. The calico's eyes were fixed on the hole where the mouse nest was, but she didn't suggest how they might catch them.I guess I have to figure that out. Working out the plan in her head first, the dark gray she-cat whispered, "You go around to the left and I'll go to the right. You scare them out and the we both jump out and catch as many as we can." Sootfeather was afraid the long-legged she-cat would contradict her so she asked, "Do you think that's a good plan?"

Last edited by Dovewing on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:55 pm

"You should be slightly behind me, farther away from the tree, just a little," Briarsong whispered, slipping around into position. She gave a small twitch of her tail tip, thankful Sunpelt had told her about the suspected nest. Darting forward, she snaked a paw into the hole, scaring the mice awake. She could feel them scrambling around. As she pulled out her paw, she accidently scooped one of the mice out of the hole. She killed it swiftly, but missed the first mouse out of the hole. Recovering quickly, she caught the second, fourth and fifth, watching as the other three darted out, straight toward Sootfeather's paws.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Sootfeather did as Briarsong had said and moved farther away from the tree. She waited silently as the spotted she-cat reached in the hole. She could hear tiny feet scurrying around inside. Then, to her surprise Briarsong's paw emerged with a mouse trapped inside it. As Briarsong bent over to kill the mouse in her paws, she missed another mouse that scrambled straight to Sootfeather. The green eyed Warrior killed it with a swift blow to its spine. She looked up to see Briarsong catch the next mice easily. While the calico was busy with her prey, three more darted out. Sootfeather had no problem catching and killing them with on bite. As they gathered their prey, Sootfeather said, "I think we should head back to now. We've caught enough prey."
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 pm

"Yes, this is plenty. I have to pick up my squirrel though," She said, looking at the six mice. "Could you carry four of the mice? It would make carrying my squirrel a lot easier if I only had two mice to carry." The calico she-cat looked back in the direction of her squirrel, then back at her gray companion. She twitched her ears, stretching out her back and flicking her tail. Despite the hunting, she still felt full of energy. Maybe I'll go for a walk by the river after hauling the prey back, she thought, thinking of the relaxing sounds by the shore. Find a patch of sunlight and stretch out for a bit maybe? It sounded like a good idea.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:02 pm

"Of course," Sootfeather replied, picking up four mice by their tails.Maybe after we get back to camp everyone in the clan will be awake,she thought.If not I'll just take a walk by myself or ask if I can Join a patrol.She started walking back to camp, forgetting that Briarsong was about to go get her squirrel. As she padded through the forest, the afternoon sunshine on her pelt, Sootfeather didn't realize how fast she was going. Soon, she trotted through the torn barrier and into the buzzing camp that had been silent before she left. She put her mice on the fresh-kill pile. Suddenly, she was absolutely exhausted. She padded into the warriors den and let herself drift into a deep sleep
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Briarsong padded happily back to retrieve her squirrel, and collected the two mice with it and headed back to camp. She happily watched the dappling sunlight as she walked, taking her time. Ducking into camp, she was happy to see that the camp was full of activity. Excited to do something more, she dropped off her kill in the pile, keeping one mouse for herself and settling down for a quick snack. She let out a purr when she heard someone settling next to her, knowing it was her friend Sunpelt. "Nice squirrel," He commented. She flicked him with her tail, knowing he was twitching his whiskers at her. The compliment was real, but everything was a joke between the two of them. Finishing the mouse, she stood up next to the tom. "Wanna go for a walk? I was hoping to spend some time by the river today." She asked. The tom simply nodded, and they headed out together, occasionally letting out amused meows after a joke.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 pm

When Sootfeather woke the sound of activity still buzzed around the camp. She hadn't slept for very long but she felt well rested and full of energy. She decided to go for a walk, maybe to Fourtrees. She padded out of camp, relieved when the thorns muffled the sound of the cats on the inside. She padded silently through the forest listening to the birds sing and the leafs rustle. The air had a nip and it was easy to tell it was leaf fall. In front of her, a leaf spiraled slowly to the ground. Feeling like a kit she pounced on it as if it were a piece of prey. When she looked up she realized she was at Fourtrees. Turning to her left she headed toward the Riverclan border. Then, she heard voices up ahead. She dropped into a crouch and followed them. When she smelled Thunderclan scent Sootfeather relaxed and padded out into the open, right behind Sunpelt and Briarsong
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Sunpelt huffed and plopped himself down in a patch of sunlight, laying down comfortably. "I dont know how you have so much energy. I did one hunting patrol today. You cleaned out the nursery, somehow managing to entertain the kits while you did it, hunted and walked out here, and you're still bursting with life," He teased as she lay down. "What else would I be bursting with? All the fresh-kill Ive eaten?" She shot back, batting at him lazily with a paw. She glanced up as the sound of pawsteps hit her ears. "Oh, hullo Sootfeather! Would you like to join us?" She called, waving her tail at the she-cat.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:09 pm

"oh um."Sootfeather didn't want to interrupt, but Briarsong had offered and she had nothing better to do. "Sure," she said slowly. The dark gray she-cat padded over and flopped down onto her side. Her paws ached from walking and it was a relief to lay down. "How are you Sootfeather?," Sunpelt asked. "Fine," she said. She and Sunpelt didn't talk much so it as hard to bring up a subject he would know about. She turned to Briarsong. "I saw that you ate that squirrel," Sootfeather commented, not knowing what else to say.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:19 pm

"I actually ended up giving it up to Stumptail," She said, thinking of the elder. At the sight of the squirrel, the old cat had almost started drooling. "He shared it with the rest of the elders. I ended up having one of the mice. Which, by the way, are really plump and tasty." She looked back at Sunpelt. "Sootfeather tracked down that nest you mentioned. We got all six of them," She purred, proud of their accomplishment. Sunpelt looked surprised. "Wow, nice job!" He meowed, making Briarsong feel even better. "Sootfeather tracked it down and decided how to catch them. I just helped out a little." She gave her chest a few happy licks, glancing up at Sootfeather before returning her gaze to Sunpelt.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Sootfeather purred happily at the praise. "That was actually my first time making a hunting plan, "she told Sunpelt and Briarsong. "I wasn't sure I was doing it right...." Her voice trailed off as she stared up at the trees, decorated with dry red and yellow leaves. Maybe tomorrow I could go tree climbing,she thought. Sunpelt said something but Sootfeather wasn't listening. She was thinking about climbing and catching squirrels right out of their nest. Then she snapped back into reality.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:55 pm

"Im hoping to do a border patrol tomorrow. Ive been doing SO much hunting lately," Sunpelt said, starting to groom his fur. "Thats because you're a great hunter." Briarsong meowed, teasing him again. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, but it still gets a little tiresome." He shrugged. Briarsong sighed, rolling her eyes in mockery of him; luckily he didnt see it. He glanced up from grooming his pelt. "Did you hurt yourself today?" He asked. The she-cat looked at him, confused. He leaned over, giving her ear a few gentle licks. She flinched slightly. "You nicked your ear, it must have been today. Its never been there before," He said nonchalantly. He went back to grooming his own pelt. Briarsong glanced at Sootfeather, trying to remember when she had nicked her ear. When catching the squirrel? The mice maybe? She couldnt remember.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Sootfeather shook herself as if to shake away her daydreaming. She had heard the end of Sunpelt and Briarsong's conversation, but she hadn't heard enough to know what they were talking about. Something about "it never being there before". What hadn't been there before? The green eyed warrior looked around for something out of place. Then she realized that Briarsong was starring at her with a far away look in her eyes. Sootfeather gave her a questioning look. "What's wrong?," she asked.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:16 pm

"She has a nick in her ear that wasnt there this morning." Sunpelt meowed, knowing that Sootfeather had been daydreaming. He glanced at Briarsong. "i dont remember when it happened." She said, shrugging. "Maybe while I was running or maybe coming back through into camp with a load of prey.. I dont know, it doesnt hurt, honest." Briarsong explained. Sunpelt looked doubtful, but didnt say anything. He went on grooming his pelt, but looked worried. Briarsong watched him for a moment, but glanced at Sootfeather, unsure of what to say to make the tom feel better. He was protective, very much so, and it bothered him when she got hurt.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 pm

"Maybe you nicked it on a thorn passing through the thorn barrier," Suggested Sootfeather, remembering the time when she was an apprentice. Her fur had been caught on a thorn and it was ripped off when she tried pulling the thorn out of the tangled mess. She shivered when she remembered the pain.She licked her paw and drew it over her whiskers remembering happy she had been when the fur started growing back. The medicine cat had told Sootfeather's mother that the dark gray she-cat had made a big fuss, but he didn't know how much it had stung. She licked her shoulder, bringing herself back to the present.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next