Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ http://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]

>Brokenfeather<

Go down

>Brokenfeather<

Post by Brokenfeather on Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm

NAME ;; Brokenfeather

CLAN ;; Shadowclan

HOURGLASS ;; 8 Moons

GENDER ;; Male

PHYSICAL DOMINANCE ;; Speed. Brokenfeather is very quick and nimble. He is able to think and react swiftly and acutely to issues regarding his personal safety.

FRAGRANCE ;; Normally, the powerful musk of rain masks Brokenfeather. It is a deep, earthen smell that brings out the memory of forests to one's mind. Many remember Brokenfeather by his forested scent versus his voice or appearance.

IDENTIFICATION ;; American shorthair

PERSONALITY ;; Through his grim past and brutal nature, there is one thing that Brokenfeather finds divine. Nature. He spends hours on some days simply staring at trees and plants, admiring their everlasting beauty. He talks to them, too, sometimes, because he's never had a true friend to tell his secrets too. The plants listen to him. But alas, he's never hated any one thing as much as he hates his own species. Because Brokenfeather is so socially awkward, he sometimes picks fights with those he knows he can't beat just to make a point or force guilt.

When another of anything touches or breaks a thing of nature, Brokenfeather is touched deeply. He begins to grow furious. Sometimes the harm of a plant can lead to the end of a friendship (if a wolf is able to create one, seeing that he absolutely refuses to talk with others). However, if one is careful and also admires the trees and plants, Brokenfeather will treat them like brethren.

In combat, Brokenfeather uses manipulation and confusion. He is not able to fight as effectively and powerfully as the others, and therefore uses the brain for advanced dueling. Sometimes he'll hide and call his adversary's name. Other times, he'll simply taunt his opponent until they are blind with fury. Brokenfeather also has a habit of using false pity so that his opponent is too sorry for him to attack.

Another thing about Brokenfeather is that at first, he is very shy and mysterious, and will not open up very quickly. In fact, he may sometimes attack a character that he doesn't know... metaphorically. His voice will not always remain with that that firm, careful tone in it when meeting strangers, as he has trouble confronting others. He is able to lace his words with venom, though, whenever necessary, thus most become irritated or intimidated when trying to figure this mysterious wolf out. Brokenfeather can also be a bit sarcastic and aloof upon meeting him for the first time.

His temper is basically radioactive for the most part, as one little insult toward him or his allies can set him off like a hurricane. He often over-analyzes situations and has a tendency to overreact, especially in situations where his own safety is potentially at risk. In situations such as these, he is brooding and stubborn.

Brokenfeather enjoys something than many of us refer to as wordplay. This means he likes playing with different words and shuffling them into sentences to add extra-dramatic effects to his speech and exquisite volume. Often, he'll use much stronger terminology to describe simple situation than he should, making it sometimes hard to understand how Brokenfeather really feels about a situation.

DESIRED RANK ;; Brokenfeather desires leadership of some sort, whether it's Deputy or Clan Leader.

WEIGHT ;; Twenty pounds

HEIGHT ;; One and a half of a foot

BUILD ;; Brokenfeather has a very small, fragile-looking body. Years of dehydration and hunger have sliced down his bone size and strength. However, the muscles beneath his coat are especially strong and well trained. Brokenfeather is able to jump high and strike deep. Alas, even though he has the agility of an eagle, he is not able to take many hits before utter defeat. His skin is thin and his muscles, sadly, are not enough to make up for his weak bones.

COAT COLOR ;; His coat is black and white.

EYE COLOR ;; His eyes are a piercing lime which slightly twirls in with the color of neon green on the edges of his iris and at the corners of his pupil. The light lime color slightly blends in with a darker tint in some spots of his eyes.

MARKINGS / SCARS ;; Brokenfeather has a couple of scars from ticks and fleas, and a few from accidents. Other than that, he has no visible markings. All of his scars are hidden by his coat, so nothing tells him apart from the crowd.

NOTE ;; I am entirely new to the prospect of cat roleplays and my first few posts may be a bit wild. Its been a few years since I read a Warrior cats series, so I'm not too familiar with the terminology used. If you see something that needs to be changed / would sounds better in one of my posts, please don't hesitate to correct me! I'm always looking to improve, so friendly criticism will be accepted with open arms.

ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE ;; Work in Progress

THEME SONG ;;

Last edited by Brokenfeather on Sat May 18, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Brokenfeather

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Brokenfeather
Your Clan:: Shadowclan

Back to top Go down

Re: >Brokenfeather<

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Fri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Wow, stunning bio! I love the layout, and you have a very well-thought out character here. And it's okay if you're new to the roleplay; besides, you certainly seem to know the ropes! ^^ Welcome to the community, and I hope you have a great time around here.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Ivyshade, Poppyflight, Nari, Spoonface
Your Clan:: RiverClan, ShadowClan, BloodClan, MeepClan

http://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brokenfeather on Fri May 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks for all the compliments, Ivy! I certainly will enjoy myself here; I've already taken to posting in to roleplay ;o
Brokenfeather

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Brokenfeather
Your Clan:: Shadowclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Sun May 19, 2013 10:31 am

Yes; that post was great! I'm sure you'll do great in our community. c:

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE