Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ http://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]

ThunderClan

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ThunderClan

Post by Dovewing on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Sootfeather wasn't sure if Feathertail or Briarsong were following her nor did she care. She just needed to get away from all the other cats. They're always being so moody, she thought. She shook out her pelt trying to scent any herbs. Who am I kidding?, she thought. Briarsong's the only warrior who knows what different herbs smell like. She heard a faint noise behind her. Maybe that's her, the gray she-cat thought hopefully. Turning back to the camp entrance, she recognized the tom on the other side. "Are you coming out?," she called to Autumnfoot.
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Briarsong rolled her eyes. She-cats could be so moody sometimes, she thought, watching the exchange between the two warriors. Actually, all warriors are moody. She purred softly in amusement at herself. She rarely enjoyed warrior duties, in fact almost never. Most of her spare time was spent in or around the medicine den, even though it usually made her sneeze. Usually, if she spent enough time in there, the sneezing stopped. I could spend all day in there and be happy, she thought. Wait, what? She stopped for a moment, slowly realizing she was more happy in the medicine den then with warriors. She shrugged, deciding not to think about it until after the patrol. "See ya, Autumnfoot," She murmured as she passed the warrior, ducking out of camp.
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Briarsong; Darkheart; Owleyes; Moonpath
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Shadowclan; Windclan; Skyclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:43 pm

"It's about time," Sootfeather said to Briarsong as the calico she-cat emerged from camp. Sootfeather hadn't waited for an answer from Autumnfoot. He probably wouldn't have replied anyway, she told herself. The tom was shy and didn't like to converse with other cats. She stared to head into the forest. Wait! She came to a complete stop. I forgot about Feathertail, she thought. Slowly, the gray she-cat padded back to Briarsong's side. There was a long silence and Sootfeather was beginning to feel uncomfortable. "So, you spend a lot of time in the medicine den. What's up with that?," she asked, wanting to get the question off her mind.
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Briairsong twitched her whiskers as she watched Sootfeather streak off, only to return a few moments later. She let there be a long silence, wanting to see how Sootfeather would react. She let out a purr. "I don't know, I like the medicine den. Its more peaceful than the warriors den, and I don't have to put up with this warrior or that one bragging about his scars or how many birds he caught." She shrugged. "I like being a warrior, but I feel more comfortable in the medicine den most of the time." To her, it wasn't a big deal. If their medicine cat ever asked, she would be happy to be an apprentice, but if not, she would deal with being a warrior.
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:29 pm

"So your not going to ask to be a medicine cat apprentice?," Sootfeather asked Briarsong. "If you like it so much you should just tell the leader that you would like to retrain as a medicine cat," she said. "Besides," she added. "I think you would be a great at all that healing stuff." The gray she-cat licked her cold fur. Pretty soon there won't be any herbs left to find, she thought. It was very cold and, although it was still leaf-fall, the trees were almost bare. Sootfeather looked up at Briarsong. "Just give it some thought," she said.
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Briarsong shrugged. "If the medicine cat asks me, I would love to retrain. But I wouldn't want to take it away from any of the apprentices that might want it or be destined to." She explained. "But if he's going to take an apprentice, he better choose one soon. He's getting on in age, already feeling stiff in his joints and such, and it takes a while to properly train a medicine cat.. That reminds me, we need fennel and daisy too. So that's fennel, daisy, ragwort, thyme and tansy that we need. And sorrel if we find any, but the last skirmish at the border we had destroyed our best plant." She murmured, talking half to herself.
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:01 pm

The list of herbs made Sootfeather dizzy trying to remember them all. "Maybe we should just get going," she suggested. "I think Feathertail changed her mind about coming." The two she-cats had grown up together, Sootfeather being only two moons older than the silver warrior. Feathertail can be sensitive, she thought. As kits, they had play fought and hunted their mothers' tails, but Sootfeather had always sensed that Feathertail had been almost jealous of her. Oh well, she thought. "Let's go."
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Briarsong twitched her whiskers. "You and Feathertail were in the nursery together, but you don't seem very friendly these days," She said softly, trotting away from camp and towards the best spot to find tansy. "I mean, the two of you can be very sharp sometimes." She shrugged, not trying to start anything, just making an observation.
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Sootfeather tried to think back. "Yeah and when we were apprentices she was happy all day accept when I trained with her. She would come in all confident but by the end of the session she would be grouchy," the gray she-cat said thoughtfully. Shaking out her pelt, she trotted after Briarsong. I don't even know which herb we're trying to find,she thought. "So what plant grows over here?," Sootfeather asked the calico she-cat, trying her best not to sound bored.
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm

"Tansy." Briarsong answered absently, thinking about Sootfeather's comments about her being a medicine cat. "Do you really think I would be a good medicine cat?" She asked, spotting the clump of tansy and swerving toward it. She began to harvest it, working quickly with ease. She left plenty of young sprouts, but it was hard to say if they would be able to grow before the first snow fall. She nodded to the pile. "You carry that. We will both have to carry two bundles, but its not that difficult I don't think." She swished her tail, scrunching her nose to get rid of the smell of tansy so she could scent the next herb on the list.
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Picking up the bundle of herbs, Sootfeather nodded. "Of course you would," she said through the mouthful, "Everyone thinks so." The sourness of the tansy made a cut on her lower lip sting, causing her to wince. The sooner I get this over with the better, Sootfeather thought. Late afternoon sunlight streamed through the almost bare branches, warming the hard ground. But Sootfeather could smell rain and could see dark storm clouds in the distance. "Some rain will do us good," she said to herself, nodding. As long as it doesn't turn to snow, she added silently. Looking away from the sky, she followed Briarsong deeper into the forest.
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Briarsong nodded. "Rain means new growth. New growth would help build the clan before the winter," Briarsong mumbled softly. She paused, thinking about what she had said. She had meant in the terms of herbs, but the way she said it sounded like she had meant something else. She shook her head and stopped in front of a plant, harvesting quickly. She wanted to be done and in her den before the rain began. She pushed the bundle toward Sootfeather. "You can take those two bundles back to camp and put them in the medicine den, I'll get the last two."
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Sootfeather tilted her head in confusion. What Briarsong had said sounded like a prophecy. Maybe Starclan had sent her a sign that the clan would soon have to grow stronger, before the winter came.Doubt it, she thought. Thunderclan was as strong as ever, if not stronger, with new apprentices and loyal warriors. Shaking out her pelt she nodded, grabbed the last bundle of herbs, and turned back toward the camp.
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top