Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]
Warrior Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat Opinion Chain

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cat Opinion Chain Empty Cat Opinion Chain

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:11 pm

This is simple. I'll say a cat. The next person to post says their opinion on that cat, and gives another cat. So on, so on.

Cat: Cloudtail
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Ivyshade, Poppyflight, Nari, Spoonface
Your Clan:: RiverClan, ShadowClan, BloodClan, MeepClan

https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cat Opinion Chain Empty Re: Cat Opinion Chain

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 am

I always liked Cloudtail, even though he had a bit of trouble when he first joined the clans. I think he's a great warrior and the fact that he doesnt believe in Starclan is very interesting. I absolutely ADORE his devotion to Brightheart!

Cat: Hollyleaf
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Briarsong; Darkheart; Owleyes; Moonpath
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Shadowclan; Windclan; Skyclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 am

During the Power of Three series, Hollyleaf was my favorite. I loved how, even after she found that she wasn't the third cat, she still helped her brother's with being part of the prophecy and finding the real third cat.

Cat:Crowfeather
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:03 am

I think Crowfeather had his heart in the right place. His first love was a very sweet cat from Riverclan, but she died. He looked for another cat like her, and sadly found it outside of his clan again with Leafpool. He tried to make things right by taking a Windclan mate and cutting off contact with Leafpool. Things probably would have been okay if the secret had remained buried. I think he's a great warrior, especially since he was one of the four in the New prophecy as an apprentice and not a warrior. I think he would have been a great deputy if his love life hadnt been such a mess.

Cat: Mothwing
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:18 pm

I loved Mothwing. She wanted to believe in StarClan, but then Hawkfrost started forcing her to interpret fake signs from StarClan that would work to his advantage. She's a great medicine cat with only the well-being of her Clan in her mind. I felt so sorry that she had to have a brother like Hawkfrost, but I was glad that Leafpool helped her through it. And now she's training Willowshine, who will maintain RiverClan's connection with StarClan.

Cat: Mistystar
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I think Mistystar will be a great leader for Riverclan in the future. It was terrible how she lost her brother like that. And how they found out that Bluestar was their mother but then she died. She had a hard life but I think that will make her a stronger leader.

Cat:Tigerheart
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetfeather Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:03 pm

**Bit of a Spoiler Alert
I actually really like Tigerheart. He's a great brother to his siblings. I felt kind of bad for him after his little thing with Dovewing fell apart, but since they were from different clans I didnt feel too bad. I enjoyed the conflict between the Three plus Ivypool and him; with Jayfeather over Flametail's death and Ivypool over her assignment in the Dark Forest to kill Flametail's spirit. I actually admire his loyalty to his brother. I wish he hadnt been sucked into the Dark Forest, but he probably became a better warrior for it, and the conflict/relationships it created for him very interesting.

Cat: Longtail
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 pm

I feel really bad that Longtail had to retire to the elder's den when the rabbit infected his eyes. But I also think that he was a really good friend to Mousefur. It was really sad when he died and Mousefur blamed herself, but he was a brave warrior and was well respected as an elder.

Cat:Speckletail
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Speckletail was a bit cranky, but then, aren't all elders? XD It was sad that she had to stay behind on the Great Journey.

Cat: Dawnpelt
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I think when Dawnpelt accused Jayfeather of killing Flametail, she was just a little grief stricken. Deep down, I think she knew Jayfeather wasn't capable of drowning her brother.

Cat:Ashfoot
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:47 pm

I think Ashfoot is a good deputy for WindClan. When Ashfur died and Firestar went to ask Onestar about clues, he wouldn't tell them anything, but it was Ashfoot who told the ThunderClan cats that she saw Sol a bit ago. Ashfoot was also a popular choice for deputy, thus strengthening Onestar's leadership.

Cat: Redwillow
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:56 pm

I thought that when Redwillow found out about the Dark Forest cat's plan he would turn against them and be loyal to his own clan. I never expected he would turn on Shadowclan. And I loved Shredtail's reaction to Blackstar killing him.

Cat: Berrynose
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Berrynose was SO ANNOYING at first, but becoming a father kind of changed him. He's still a bit annoying, but he's a good father and a good mate for Poppyfrost (although he does get a bit possessive over her).

Cat: Brambleclaw
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:58 pm

I think Brambleclaw was a good choice for deputy of Thunderclan, not that I don't think Brackenfur would have been, but I was really mad at him when he was first chosen to be deputy that he kept doubting himself.

cat: Graystripe
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Graystripe was hilarious to read about! Even if he did take a RiverClan mate, I think he's still loyal and a good friend to Firestar. It was so sad when Silverstream died and he was heartbroken, but I knew he wouldn't stay in RiverClan for long. ;D

Cat: Darkstripe
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Even though Darkstripe was evil and all, I think he was a good character for the book. He added kind of a mystery to it, trying to find out if he was good or evil. But I think part of the reason he was evil is because he was sort of Tigerstar's little pet, always following what he did and said.

Cat: Swiftpaw
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I think Swiftpaw deserved to be a warrior. Sure, maybe leaving the camp to track down the mystery beast wasn't a good idea, but he was just an apprentice, and he wanted a warrior name! I felt sorry that he died.

Cat: Tawnypelt
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:17 pm

I thought it was cool how Tawnypelt and Brambleclaw were both chosen to be one of the four. I think for both of them, it was to prove their loyalty to their clans.

Cat: Stormfur
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Stormfur's story is so sad ;.; He lost his sister, never even knew his mother, and then left behind the Clan he loved. I know he loved Brook, but I still wonder why he chose to leave RiverClan. All the same, I'm happy that he has cute kits now in the Tribe c:

Cat: Stoneteller
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:53 am

I feel like Stoneteller shouldn't have been a Stoneteller. He didn't deserve it. He lied to the tribe and he thought it was the right thing to do. I think Crag should have been made Stoneteller long ago.

Cat: Turtle Tail
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:23 pm

I have mixed feelings on Turtle Tail. I thought it was unfair to her that Gray Wing was kind of being oblivious to the fact that she liked him, but I also thought it was a bit cold of her to just leave and become a kittypet, and to be so rude about Storm.

Cat: Sol
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Spoiler alert! The reason sol was mad at the clans was because when he was in Skyclan he thought he was ready to become a warrior and Leafstar didn't. So I kind of take pity on him.

Cat: Echosong
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:18 pm

I like Echosong and I think she's a good medicine cat, but I don't think it was her place to tell Leafstar not to fall in love with Billystorm.

Cat: Velvet (she's in SkyClan's Destiny, if you've read it)
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:19 pm

I didn't really enjoy Velvet's presence, if you know what I mean. I kind of just wanted to roll my eyes and skip the parts she was in. I think she would have been more liked if she had gone with Stick to Dodge's camp, instead of saying it was his problem and he had to do it on his own.

Cat: Brackenfur
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:36 pm

I SO agree with you on Velvet ;.;

Anyways, I really like Brackenfur, for some reason. He's just an all-around good warrior and a good mate for Sorreltail. If Brambleclaw wasn't chosen to be deputy, I would've chosen him.

Cat: Littlecloud
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content