Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ http://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]

Cat Opinion Chain

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cat Opinion Chain

Post by Dovewing on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm

I liked Littlecloud as a character, but I don't think he should have became a medicine cat just because Cinderpelt inspired him to. I mean what if Shadowclan had needed him as a warrior?

Cat: Ferncloud
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:33 pm

I didn't think Ferncloud should've had to die in The Last Hope. Like, Brokenstar just goes over there and picks her off? Kinda lazy on the Erins' part, IMO. Of course, that's not Ferncloud's fault. She was a good char - and she had tons of kits. XD

Cat: Ashfur

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Ivyshade, Poppyflight, Nari, Spoonface
Your Clan:: RiverClan, ShadowClan, BloodClan, MeepClan

http://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenleaf32 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:14 am

**spoiler alert**
Ah, I love talking about Ashfur. I personally understand why he went crazy after Squirrelflight chose Brambleclaw over him... I was very sad when that happened. It was mean how he wanted to betray Squirrelflight and her kits but I feel that he had good reasons... I guess because someone I know had a similar situation. I don't believe that he is a bad cat, and it was good to know that he went to Starclan.

Cat: Bumblestripe
Ravenleaf32

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Ravenleaf
Your Clan:: ThunderClan

http://ikemenmametchi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 pm

*A bit of a spoiler!*
Ahhhh! I love Bumblestripe!I love you  I knew he was the right mate for Dovewing since they were apprentices and I was really sad when it seemed like Tigerheart was going to be with her.Crying or Very sad But then at the end Dovewing totally disked Tigerheart and I was kind of happy.

Cat: Silverstream
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenleaf32 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:31 pm

I like her a lot... she helped Graystripe overcome his sadness after he accidentally let Whiteclaw die, and it was so sad when she left for StarClan. :c I know their relationship was forbidden but I like how their love was so strong, it the Warrior Code did not matter to them.

Scourge :P
Ravenleaf32

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:49 pm

*spoilers*
Scourge. I have very, very mixed feelings on Scourge. :B At first, I saw him only as a cruel, vicious cat with super-long bloodstained claws and no morals or ethics. Then I read The Rise of Scourge manga, and it kind of added a new perspective onto his life. He believed that he had been wronged beyond all measure by the Clan cats, and he showed that, at first, he had actually cared about his cats. He took on a huge dog and a trio of mean alley cats just to secure food and safety for the other cats in Twolegplace. He saw that they were all alone, but that they were alone together, and their problem was that they needed a leader. Scourge stepped up to be that leader when nobody else would even lift a claw to help another cat.
Still, I kind of resent him for being a bloodthirsty murderer. Sure, he wanted revenge, but he could've gone about it in a different way. He could've proved to his littermates that he was strong and brave by doing good deeds and fighting the cats' common enemies, like badgers, foxes, dogs, and Twolegs. Instead, he murdered every cat that gave him a sideways glance.

Cat: Millie

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenleaf32 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:00 am

The first Warriors book I read was the Graystripe manga, which had Millie, and I liked her a lot for supporting Graystripe and I found her pretty funny. Now that I've read the novels, I still appreciate her love for Graystripe but she doesn't seem as humorous as she was depicted in the manga. She is not a bad character; I like her attitude but I feel that Silverstream will always be Graystripe's true mate.

Cat: Brightheart
Ravenleaf32

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Poor Brightheart D: It was so sad when she got mauled by the dogs, and then Bluestar named her Lostface... I teared up at that. It was nice that she took Cloudtail as a mate and lived a happy life.

Cat: Onestar

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:24 am

Onestar was my favorite cat from Windclan, when he was a warrior. Then he became leader and was all like "I don't need Thunderclan's help. And even though Tallstar wanted our clans to be friends I'm going to ignore his last dying request." That got me mad, seeing how much Thunderclan had done for him and Windclan. But in the end, he was a great leader and chose a good deputy.

Cat: Briarlight
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenleaf32 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:45 am

Briarlight is a brave young cat. I like her personality and determination, and I like how she wants to take care of herself instead of having Millie fuss over her. It's nice that she is happy for her siblings for being Warriors rather than feeling jealous of them. I wonder what will become of her status in the clan in the future.

Cat: Leopardstar
Ravenleaf32

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:56 pm

When I started out with the books, Leopardstar was Leopardfur the deputy, and from the very first book I didn't like her. She isn't necessarily a bad or evil cat, she's just sort of selfish, and always requires repayment for any good deeds that she does. Then I read Crookedstar's Promise, and I felt some more sympathy for her. She's not really distrusting of all the other Clans; she's just afraid of her own judgement, which kind of makes me feel bad for her.

Cat: Daisy

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Daisy, hmmm... Well I guess at the beginning I didn't really like her and I hated that it seemed like Cloudtail liked her. But she proved herself a good mother-cat and a valuable member of Thunderclan, even if she couldn't be a warrior.

Cat: Heathertail
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm

At first, I liked Heathertail, even though she was in love with Lionblaze. I just thought she had a fun, bubbly personality. But then she got mad at him for wanting to be loyal to his Clan, and she seemed so determined to break the warrior code. o_o

Cat: Stormfur

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

At first, I really liked Stormfur, especially when it seemed like he was in love with Squirrelflight. But then he got to the mountains and fell in love with Brooke and I kind of got mad. Even though being with Squirrelfight would have been breaking the warrior code, I thought it would have been good for the story.

Cat: Blossomfall

Last edited by Dovewing on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenleaf32 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:48 pm

I like Blossomfall a lot... I can relate to her in so many ways. She feels angry when Millie babies Briarlight and feels that Millie doesn't care about her as much. Plus when she gets lost in the tunnels with Ivypool, she seems like a moody cat... I'm quite a sulky person too sometimes owo'

Cat: Yellowfang
Ravenleaf32

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:48 am

I feel so bad for Yellowfang!!! I guess it was her fault for having kits, but it's not her fault that her kit was a monster!! I love how loyal she became to Thunderclan, even though she had been born and raised in Shadowclan and how she gave her life trying to save a Thunderclan elder.

Cat: Badgerfang (He's in Code of the Clans and Tigerstar's Nine Lives)
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Oh gosh. Badgerfang... THE FEELS. I was literally crying when he died. He was far too young to be fighting, but he still tried to do the right thing to help his Clan. He would've made a great warrior had he lived that long.

Cat: Raggedstar

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:38 am

Hmmm.... I think Raggedstar was a good leader but I hated his personality. He was so pessimistic as a warrior, and it kind of made me mad. I was angry when Yellowfang said she was going to be a medicine cat and Raggedstar didn't respect her choice. He should have stopped seeing Yellowfang after she was apprenticed to Sagewhisker.

Cat: Foxleap
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Foxleap was just kind of normal. He was funny and hyper as an apprentice, though, and I thought he was a good choice to go to the mountains. I think he should've got a mate and kits ;P

Cat: Russetfur

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 am

Spoiler Alert!
I really liked Russetfur (even if she was kind of headstrong). I know that she was a rouge at first and her name was Red, but i can't figure out if she's the same Red that was Stick's daughter in Skyclan's Destiny. I guess it's possible that there were two cats named Red that were both stubborn but it would be cool if they were the same cat.

Cat: Rowanclaw
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:47 am

Just as a side note, I doubt they're the same Red. Stick's daughter Red was in the future from Russetfur, I think.

At first I didn't really like Rowanclaw. He was too arrogant for me, but then -SPOILER- when he fathered Tawnypelt's kits, I think he changed and became a loving father and a good deputy.

Cat: Nightcloud

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Bit of a spoiler!
I don't really understand why Nightcloud agreed to be mates with Crowfeather. Just to have kits maybe? I don't know. All I know is Crowfeather needed a mate to prove he was still loyal to Windclan and for some reason he chose the most selfish, rude, and irritable she-cat in the whole clan. Well anyway, I think part of the reason Breezepelt hated Crowfeather so much was because he was always around Nightcloud who was probably always talking bad about his father XD.

Cat: Jayfeather
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Jayfeather is... complicated. xP

At first, I thought it was just annoying how he was always grumpy and he dragged everyone down with him. But then I saw things from his perspective more, and I started to understand him, and his frustrations about being blind. Now, he is currently one of my favorite characters ; A ; He's gotten more mature through the books, IMO. Also... JayXHalf. That is all.

Cat: Nightstar

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Just as a side note, Jayfeather is one of my favorite characters to XD.

Anyway, I have mixed feelings about Nightstar. First, I thought he was really noble for stepping up as leader after Brokenstar was exiled but, as the story went on, I kind of thought it was a stupid decision, because of how old he was.

Cat: Brook where small fish swim (Brook)
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:55 pm

I really like Brook, and I think she's a good match for Stormfur. I also thought it was really sweet of her to leave the Tribe to be with him - she could've chosen to stay and part with him, but she didn't. And their kits are so cute <3

Cat: Sasha

- - - - - - - - - - - -
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
AND WE R-R-R-R-R-RULE

Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down