Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]
Warrior Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Broken

2 posters

Go down

All about Broken Empty All about Broken

Post by Brokenfeather Fri May 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey guys. I'm [quite obviously] Brokenfeather. Let me tell you about myself:

• Firstly, I am known by other names on other websites. Do you know me? I'm =Valismatist on deviantART, Ajoli on WolfQuest, and have other assorted character names. A few of my favourites are Melancholy, Jennezia, and Aaron, so if you've ever been in a roleplay with them [and you think you recognize me] it was probably me.
  • I consider myself literate. I like to exaggerate my ideas to fit a decency on my complex scale that would take a long time to explain. So yeah. Please don't hate me for my roleplay posts.
  • I procrastinate. Here, check this out.
    Time according to Brokenfeather:
    NOW!
    Never gonna happen!

At some point in the future (also; At some point)
    We’re in pure middle territory here. I have a magic 8 ball and even it said, “Ask again later”.

In the future
    This isn’t going to happen during any variety of soon you care to use. In fact, it’s pretty far out there. Not as far as ‘at some point’, I'm certainly not suggesting you book vacation time just yet, but, I'm probably talking about something that is possible within the current time line. Assuming, of course, the Mayans got it wrong and we’re still here after all that crazy ‘end of the world’ stuff.

In the near future
    This is absolutely, positively, without question, a possibility. In fact, it might even be a real possibility. But as to when, I’ll have to get back to you on that one.

“Soon”
    It’s official! I've have given consideration to a possible date and I now have several possibilities!

Soon
    I’ve narrowed the date down to something within the calendar year!

soon
    No really, I have a date now! It’s even penciled in on a calendar somewhere!

More Soonerish
    I have a date, and I'm probably going to tell you what that date is…soon!

• I make long lists of things because they look official. It's inevitable; if I feel something needs exaggeration, there will undoubtedly be a list to go with it. A list of reasons, a list of reasons why it will help, or a list of why lists are necessary.
  • I am entirely new to the prospect of cat roleplays and my first few posts may be a bit wild. Its been a few years since I read a Warrior cats series, so I'm not too familiar with the terminology used. If you see something that needs to be changed / would sounds better in one of my posts, please don't hesitate to correct me! I'm always looking to improve, so friendly criticism will be accepted with open arms.
Brokenfeather
Brokenfeather

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Brokenfeather
Your Clan:: Shadowclan

Back to top Go down

All about Broken Empty Re: All about Broken

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sun May 19, 2013 10:30 am

Nice to know more about you! LOL, that time according to Brokenfeather thing gave me a kick. xD
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Ivyshade, Poppyflight, Nari, Spoonface
Your Clan:: RiverClan, ShadowClan, BloodClan, MeepClan

https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brokenfeather Thu May 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Thanks!!
And my procrastination schedule is not funny.... its a serious problem. Like xD. The fact that I typed that up instead of doing something useful is ridiculous.
Brokenfeather
Brokenfeather

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Brokenfeather
Your Clan:: Shadowclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down