Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]
Warrior Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Cats

2 posters

Go down

My Cats Empty My Cats

Post by Sweetfeather Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Briarsong
Thunderclan
Female
14 Moons
Claico with bright green eyes
Very energetic and friendly. Some cats find her constant energy and chatter annoying, but she has no real enemies. Her best friend is a golden tom named Sunpelt. She is a good warrior, and has already been a mentor, but is thinking of asking to be retrained as a medicine cat

Darkheart
Shadowclan
Female
16 Moons
Smoky black with pale green eyes
Rarely speaks, prefers to observe the world  around her. Because she is so watchful, she understands the personalities of the cats in her clan better then most. Born to a slightly cruel mother and distant father, the tiny runt of the litter got her name because her mother assumed her name was a sign of deep-seated evil.

Owleyes
Windclan
Make
17 Moons
Reddish brown with unusually large yellow eyes
Very sweet and friendly, and goofy, trying to make other cats laugh all the time. He is good with kits, enjoys playing with them, and is often seen playing with the kits outside the nursery. Although he is very well liked by his clan, he doesn't have very many friends, mostly because he was the only kit in Windclan for a while and went through his apprenticeship alone.

Moonpath
Skyclan
Female
13 Moons
Long haired light gray with bright blue eyes
Sarcastic and sometimes moody, but relatively well liked. Joined Skyclan as soon as she heard of it, saying the kittypet life never really suited her. She became a very strong member very quickly, almost like she had been born a warrior.
Sweetfeather
Sweetfeather

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Briarsong; Darkheart; Owleyes; Moonpath
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Shadowclan; Windclan; Skyclan

Back to top Go down

My Cats Empty Re: My Cats

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Nice details c: I really need to do something like this to keep track of mine... xD I love your unique personalities!
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Ivyshade, Poppyflight, Nari, Spoonface
Your Clan:: RiverClan, ShadowClan, BloodClan, MeepClan

https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down