Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Fans
Hello and welcome to the Warrior Cats Fans forum! Our community is friendly, helpful, and fun. Joining us lets you discuss the books, roleplay, just chat, and much more! Log in, or register to join the community at [ https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com/register ]
Warrior Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowClan

+2
Brokenfeather
Ivyshade-Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ShadowClan - Page 2 Empty Re: ShadowClan

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Poppyflight tilted her head. There had to be a cricket really close by somewhere; the noise was driving her nuts.

It let out another chirp, and this time she whirled around and slammed her paws down on where she thought it was. It leaped away, apparently uninjured.

Poppyflight sat back, hoping that nobody had seen her acting like a kit. She flicked her ears in embarrassment, leaning down to flatten her chest fur, which was sticking up like a hedgehog's bristles after her pounce.
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Ivyshade, Poppyflight, Nari, Spoonface
Your Clan:: RiverClan, ShadowClan, BloodClan, MeepClan

https://warriorcatsfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:04 pm

The words were barely out of the tom's mouth when Lionpelt launched herself at him. She sailed through the air, letting out a bloodcurdling battle cry. But the stranger was ready and met her in mid-air with the same attack. They struggled for a moment to blow each other over but their strength's were matched. Starting to become frustrated, Lionpelt pulled back on his shoulders so that he fell forward. The tom landed with a thud and groaned as he pulled himself to his feet.

"I guess I didn't make a very good first impression," he said, staring at his paws and breathing in a deep breath. He was young, about the age of an apprentice, but was as strong as a warrior. "My name's Thrush and I wish to join Shadowclan," he said quickly. Too stunned to speak, Lionpelt starred at him in wonder. "You are the leader aren't you?," Thrush asked, obviously confused. Shaking her head, Lionpelt thought back to when she had encountered a rouge that wished to join as well. Everyone had doubted his loyalty and almost drove him out. He was now a skilled warrior named Crowflight and a valuable member of the clan.

Forcing her fur to lie flat she said, "Go find a place to sleep and I'll come get you in the morning." Thrush opened his mouth to protest but then clearly thought better of it. Dipping his head politely he padded off into the pine forest.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Poppyflight stretched out her legs, bushing up her fur against the chill. A cold breeze whisked through the camp, flattening her fur against her body. The she-cat raised her head to sniff the air, then made her way to the thorn tunnel.

As she approached, she detected a cat-scent. For a moment she thought it was unfamiliar; then she recognized Lionpelt. Poppyflight flicked her tail in greeting, but realized that there was something a tad bit different about Lionpelt's scent. It was tinged with another cat-scent.
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:09 am

Lionpelt pricked her ears at the sound of oncoming paw steps. She turned to see Poppyflight pushing through the undergrowth, a questioning look in her eyes. Lionpelt knew there was no point in hiding her secret from her clanmate; Poppyflight already knew something wasn't right. "Hello," she called in greeting. When Poppyflight still seemed to notice Lionpelt's odd scent, the golden she-cat went on. "There's a rouge hiding out on the edge of our territory. He asked to join the clan.... I told him i'd come back in the morning to get him, like i did with Crowflight," she explained quickly. "H-he seemed fit enough, about the age of an apprentice," she added. Lionpelt braced herself for Poppyflight to criticize her and searched the calico she-cat's expression for any kind of judgement.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: Sootfeather; Clearbreeze; Ravenwing; Moodynose;Owl; Leafstep; Lionpelt; Eagle that dives for prey
Your Clan:: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Meepclan; Bloodclan; Skyclan; Shadowclan; Tribe of rushing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:55 am

Poppyflight stopped, listening intently to Lionpelt's story. As she finished, Poppyflight tipped her head thoughtfully for a moment.

"I suppose that can't be bad," she said slowly. "The Clan could always use more members." She paused, wrapping her tail around her forepaws. "We'd better ask the Clan leader about it, though." Though she didn't think Lionpelt's idea was a bad one, she also knew that warriors didn't have the authority to welcome outsiders into the Clan.
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Lionpelt nodded and followed Poppyflight toward camp. At least she didn't yell at me, she thought, thankful for her clanmate's support. Pale dawn light began to flood down through the pine trees, casting its soft, gray rays across the forest floor. I have a good feeling about today, Lionpelt thought hopefully. She quickly pushed into Shadowclan camp after Poppyflight and waited patiently as the calico she-cat padded off to the leader's den.

It was a little past dawn and Lionpelt was just finishing off a crow one of her clanmates had been so lucky to bring down. She sat up and licked her lips, satisfied by the meal, and looked around the camp. A flicker of movement caught her eye and she realized a cat was approaching her. She glanced at the cat and quickly recognized the calico fur of Popptflight. "So? Can Thrush join the clan?," she asked eagerly as the she-cat reached her; for one reason or another, she had become very keen on the thought of the gray tom joining Shadowclan.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Poppyflight padded over to the leader's den and called inside. "Rowanstar? May I come in?" (just making up a Clan leader name here xP)
"Yes," came a deep voice. She pushed her way in through the bracken covering the entrance.
"Lionpelt just encountered a rogue out in the forest," she explained. "Thrush, I think. She wants Thrush to join the Clan." As Rowanstar paused, Poppyflight added, "Lionpelt wouldn't have offered it to him if she didn't think he would fit in."
"True," Rowanstar mused. "Tell Lionpelt that I would like to meet this rogue. I'm sure he'll be a promising addition to the Clan."
"Thank you," Poppyflight said formally, dipping her head as she backed out. At once, she joined Lionpelt and was eagerly questioned about Rowanstar's reaction.
"Yes," Poppyflight responded, smiling. "Rowanstar wants to meet him, of course. But he sounded like he agreed."
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:51 pm

Swiftheart padded out of the warriors den,her fur was messy but she didn't mind, the silver tabby was exhausted and in slight pain from her tail and stomach,
she went over to a thicket of nettles and sat down.She looked down and washed her chest and paws,while washing her self she noticed her stomach had gotten bigger, she thought about the kits inside her growing up to be warriors.She looked up swiftly hearing voices from within the camp,she noticed poppyflight and lionpelt,i looked at my tail and saw a slight bruise from were poppyflight had stepped on it.I realised i had spoken quite sharply to a fellow clanmate,
i asked starclan to forgive me for this.I looked over at the prey pile and noticed a plump shrew,i padded over there feeling the weight of my kits underneath me,It was a slight burden to carry.I picked the shrew and looked around the camp wondering where to eat,as i looked around i noticed the top of the leaders den.I trotted over to the rocks beside it,i clambered up the rocks carefully trying not to hit my stomach on the way.Once i was on top i dropped the shrew down and looked around,i was beautiful,the sun was rising,birds were chirping.
I happened to look over at the camp entrance,for a second i saw a flash of cats eyes but i decided i would tell the leader later,my food isn't going to eat itself.

Last edited by SwiftHeart on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
SwiftHeart
SwiftHeart

Your Warrior Cat
Cat Name:: SwiftHeart,Yohurtbut,Shimmer,Tornear
Your Clan:: ShadowClan,Meepclan,Kittypets,Loners

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Poppyflight watched as Swiftheart grabbed some prey and took it to the top of the leader's den. She remembered stepping on her tail the night before and winced. "Sorry about stepping on you," she called up.
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:39 am

I looked up sharply from y prey to hear a mrow , i looked around after a quick sweep of the clan i realised poppyflight had said sorry,
I nodded a thanks to her,after a few more mouthfuls i had finished.
i looked up once again to see if the cats eyes by the entrance were still there,
nothing was there,i got up and stretched my body,
i heard oncoming pawsteps as i stretched.I looked to see poppyflight, she said to me "swiftheart would you like to go on a walk with me"
,I looked at her face to see if there was any expression,none,i meowed a yes and scrambled down the rocks with her.
SwiftHeart
SwiftHeart

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:07 pm

(Try not to god-mod, Swiftheart. God-modding is when you 'control' or decide what another character does or says.)

Poppyflight led the way out of the camp with Swiftheart. She dropped back behind her, indicating with her tail that she should lead. She didn't care where they went, anyway; a relaxing walk would be nice.

Last edited by Ivyshade-Admin on Sun May 04, 2014 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart Sat May 03, 2014 10:28 am

(ok ill try not to godmode again,also im a girl not a boy)

I looked at her noticing with a quick tail flick that i should lead,i padded on into the woods hearing birds and mysterious rustling.
I walked on for a while until i stumbled,
i felt a pain in my stomach excruciatingly painful,
i stood up again breathing faster and faster,
i padded over to a nearby stream to look at myself,
i looked in pain,
i opened my mouth in pain and suddenly i caught a quick whiff of badger,
i looked around for a den,i saw a shallow pit perfect for a cat shape to lie in,i trudged over and slumped into the shallow pit,
i looked at poppyflight"poppyflight i think i am having my kits!"
SwiftHeart
SwiftHeart

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Sun May 04, 2014 11:27 am

(thank you and sorry about that XD)

Poppyflight stiffened as Swiftheart suddenly gasped and collapsed in an old badger den.
"Kits?" she said, shocked. "I'd better fetch our medicine cat. I'll be right back!"
Poppyflight took off, pounding through the pine trees in a blur of russet, black, and white. She burst into camp, panting heavily, and trotted swiftly to the medicine cat's den.
"Almondwhisker!" (just making up a random name here lol) Poppyflight called urgently. "Swiftheart is out in the forest, and she's having kits!"
Almondwhisker followed her as she led the way out to the abandoned badger den, skidding to a stop beside Swiftheart.
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart Mon May 05, 2014 11:29 am

(lol it was kinda funny)

I saw poppyflight dash of in a quick blur,
i was breathing faster and faster,
I felt a sudden instinct to push,i pushed and pushed again until i felt a lump come out from behind,i looked behind me and noticed a black and white kit,
I quickly licked it to life.
I realised it was a girl,i thought of a few names until i hit on one,
Poppykit,it suited her perfectly,
i looked up to see a Poppyflight and Almondwhisker.
SwiftHeart
SwiftHeart

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Mon May 05, 2014 9:14 pm

"Are you okay?" Poppyflight asked anxiously. A tiny, black-and-white lump was already lying on the leaves as Almondwhisker felt gently along Swiftheart's flank with one paw.
"Oh, she's beautiful," Poppyflight breathed. As annoying as they could be, she had always had a soft spot for kits. "Does she have a name?"
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart Sun May 18, 2014 5:49 am

I murmured poppy kit, i manage a quick smile as another spasm of quick pain flash through my flank.
SwiftHeart
SwiftHeart

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 pm

"Poppykit?" Poppyflight felt a warm rush of heat run through her.
"That's a beautiful name," she murmured. For a fleeting moment, the warrior wondered if Swiftheart had named Poppykit after her.
Probably not, Poppyflight thought wistfully. But I suppose I can dream.
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart Tue May 20, 2014 2:58 pm

I heard poppyflight murmur something but i was too busy to hear,
i had a thought come to mind,
"i need to tell someone who the father is"
i put he thought at the back of my mind until needed,
i felt another spasm go through me,
i looked up at almond whisker to notice she had some poppies,
a quick flash of thought came to mind,
but it was only a small one to small to notice,
i licked up the poppy seeds and as soon as i licked the i felt the pain ebbing away,
i pushed again once more,
i felt one more lump come out,
it looked just like me,
a gorgeous silver tabby she cat,
i thought of a name as soon as i looked at her,
"dewkit" i murmured.
SwiftHeart
SwiftHeart

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Tue May 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Another kit slid out onto the grass, this one with a silver striped pelt. She was the spitting image of her mother.
Swiftheart murmured "Dewkit," and Poppyflight smiled.
"That name fits her," she said. "She looks just like you."
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:49 pm

( i am so sorry that i haven't been posting stupid tests :( )
i felt a warm rush of pride slip through me,
i tried to stand up but failed,
i heard a few squeaks of protests as the umps of fur tried to wriggle towards me.
i felt the presence of my mate ravenpelt,
i knew he was watching over my kits in starclan.
SwiftHeart
SwiftHeart

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:50 pm

(It's fine, lol. And try to keep all language clean, thanks! c: )
Swiftheart attempted to stand but fell back down again. The two kits, Poppykit and Dewkit, squealed in protest, searching for the warmth of their money.
"Oh, you should be careful," Poppyflight said suddenly. "You've probably lost a lot of energy."
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:45 pm

I heard poppyflight say something
"You should be careful you've lost a lot of energy"
My Face sprang a weak smile as almond whisker patted over some Borage Leaves,
her usual barking command came out as a soothing murmur, she had a natural spot for kits since she can't have any.  
I nosed the Borage Leaves And chewed then,i swallowed quickly since they tasted terrible,
My eyes Travelled over to the bushes nearby,
A pair of gleaming eyes shone at me as a grey cat sprang out of the bushes,
I hissed as poppyflight face turned from soothing to protective,
I think this was the cat lion was talking about,
but why was he attacking,
My reaction was to slow as he cannonballed into me,...
SwiftHeart
SwiftHeart

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Poppyflight arched her back, hissing as a gray cat leapt from the bank of bushes that surrounded them. He bowled into Swiftheart, spitting fury. Poppyflight dropped into a crouch, lashing her tail and yowling before throwing herself into the fight.

She reached out with a forepaw, lashing her claws down the cat's shoulder, but her adversary retaliated with a swift kick. Poppyflight stumbled back, wanting to help but not wanting to accidentally hurt Swiftheart.
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftHeart Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:59 pm

A fury Of Pain Flashed through my shoulder as the grey cat Scored his claws
 down my flank, I felt a fury of pain and protecting course through my veins as i slashed across his forehead ,I heard a pitiful wailing as he stepped on dew kit's tail,He was blinded momentarily,
It was just the time i needed, i quickly grabbed and threw the kits to poppyflight and almond whisker,I felt a Weight push me into the ground, i felt weak as a kit, i knew if i didn't act fast i would join the ranks of starclan.
I Screeched as i felt my tail in a vice like grip,
as I Scored my claws down his belly he loosened his grip,
I Grabbed his hind leg and swung him into the forest,
i Heard a crack of branches as he went flying,
Poppy Flight's small lithe body went rushing past me,
I heard a pitiful wail of poppy kit ,
My senses were Imaculately clear as i scented Shadowclan
I saw a head poke up from the bushes,
The small lithe body of OwlTalon rushed out of the bushes alongside a muscular body of the deputy,Wolftooth,
They both looked at the bushes behind me,
I turned my head as i saw the grey cat being Carried by poppy flight
His Eyes where massive as he noticed the deputy's battle scars
He whined like a kit even though he must of been a apprentice
I felt a nudge against my fur as almondwhisker put the kits down at my feet...
SwiftHeart
SwiftHeart

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade-Admin Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Poppyflight sped into the bushes, snatching up the gray cat by his scruff. He was old enough to be an apprentice, Poppyflight thought, but not old enough to be a warrior quite yet.

After checking on Swiftheart's kits, both of which were shaken but not hurt, Poppyflight turned to the gray tom and snarled. "Care to explain yourself?" she spat furiously.
Ivyshade-Admin
Ivyshade-Admin
Admin

Your Warrior Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down